Monday, March 10, 2014

My New Purchase - Porter Baby Ring Sling



I made an investment this week.
I purchased a Porter Baby Ring Sling... and I am already in love.
I knew we needed one fast because Tessa is going through the "Mommy Phase"
and constantly wants to be either with me or be held by me.
I'm not complaining, it's actually quite sweet.
I just knew that my poor tired arms needed a rest.

I definitely recommend this brand.
I was on a very limited budget when searching for the right Sling
and if you have ever shopped around for these, you know how expensive they can be.
Porter Baby Slings are super affordable,
made from %60 linen and %40 cotton blend,
and come in so many different beautiful colors that you can customize.
If you are in the market to buy one, I would head on over to there now!

No comments: