Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Bla Bla



When my Mom was here to visit me a few weeks ago,
I took her out to do some tourist-y shopping!
I always find it fun to be a tourist in your own city at times, don't you?
We bundled up in our winter jackets and boots,
put Tessa all snugly in her stroller,
and with coffees in our hands we strolled in and out of each store.
We stopped to have a crepe for lunch at one of my favorite little spots.
I think it will be a little tradition of ours whenever my Mom comes to visit.
To my surprise I even discovered the cutest (and new to me) baby boutique!
They had so many of my favorite brands, like Zutano and Aden and Anais...
I was in baby supply heaven!

While I was there I was practically drooling over everything by Bla Bla.
Especially the Apple Tree Mobile... I die!
I think about going back to buy it all the time.
Bla Bla also makes the most beautiful knit dolls in so many fun designs.
Here are a few of my favorites...






No comments: